Calling individuals and organisations with a large following on social media!
We want to ensure writing is accessible to everyone. To do that, we need the help of those who can get our message out to writers and writing educators across the UK.
If you’ve read through the platform and like what you see, then consider helping Paper Nations to reach and inspire more people to get involved in the art of writing.
How do I sign up as an influencer?
Use our Get in Touch page to tell us about who you are and why you’d like to become an Influencer. Alternatively, email us on email@example.com.
What is the criteria for becoming an influencer?
- Support the beliefs outlined in the call for action and programme.
- Have a following on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram of over 500.
- Have an audience who are interested in writing or writing education.
- Be either a writer, writing educator, or writing blogger.
How do I benefit?
- Be a part of changing the nation’s perspective on the value of creative writing as an art.
- Have additional content which your followers will be interested in.
- Help make writing support and the art of writing more easily accessible to everyone by increasing awareness of accessible routes.